JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Delivery Specialist - Dallas, TX or Virtual -Any US location in Atlanta, GA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Cloud Delivery Specialist
The Cloud Delivery Specialist position is a key role within JLL's Digital Solutions delivery team, responsible for managing and optimizing JLL's cloud environments in support of our client-facing technology implementation projects. This position requires interaction with account leadership teams, clients, vendors, operations, and support staff in a dynamic environment consistent with handling multiple project demands.
The JLL Digital Solutions team delivers successful technology-based solutions to meet our clients' needs in a high-growth and fast-paced environment. The team’s mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in the corporate real estate domain by bringing creative, innovative, and compelling technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our customers.
What this job involves:
- Ensuring that JLL Digital Solutions cloud environments are highly scalable, reliable, and monitored
- Providing project support and technical support for hardware and software issues encountered by dev teams and clients
- Optimizing the performance of all cloud environments and overall system health
- Collaborating with the delivery team leads to ensure that the project teams' needs are addressed, and client deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all production environments are rock solid, and that there is a clear escalation path in case of production issues
- Maintaining security of the development and production environments, especially as it relates to sensitive customer data
- Understanding the latest vendor cloud offerings to take advantage of providers' most appropriate technology features
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for…
- Associate or higher degree in a related field, required
- 3+ years of experience with one or more public clouds - Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure Cloud, preferred
- Enterprise service/server management skills and familiarity with performance monitoring/tuning concepts
- Experience with VMware, VPN, Firewalls, SSO and SSL
- Knowledge of operating system fundamentals - Windows Operating Systems or Red Hat Linux, preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise database systems - Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL, preferred
- Strong analytical skills, a self-starter with specific abilities to work effectively with remote teams
- Ability to perform diagnostics, identify problems, and provide resolutions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, committed to meeting deadlines, and able to course correct
- Exceptional customer service skills focus and commitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.