JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Coordinator in Atlanta, GA at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday
Directly support the Facility Management team with on-going facility and team related responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Demonstrate confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills.
- Use good business judgment when responding to the needs of clients, both internal and external.
- Communicate professionally, in a clear and concise manner and display a professional appearance.
- Manage the main receptionist console, including greeting guests.
- Ensure the delivery of inbound and outbound mail, express packages, and messenger orders.
- Support functions of the reception desk throughout the course of the day, including opening and closing procedures along with administrative duties of photocopying, scanning, and filing.
- Conduct routine facility inspections to determine areas for service.
- Submit facility work orders to the proper provider as directed on a timely basis.
- Track progress of work orders submitted to monitor status. Report open issues to Facility Management team.
- Coordinate building service requests with service providers; confirm proper insurance is in place, provide access, and monitor the repairs.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of preventative maintenance activities.
- Process and file office invoices for approval. Coordinate with vendors to correct discrepancies and ensure timely payment.
- Assist occupants in scheduling conference rooms and AV equipment using the online conference management system or other reservation system.
- Provide conference room support to include room set-up, technology support including AV, catering orders, supplies and clean up.
- Monitor condition of office equipment including but not limited to MFD’s, postage machine, AV equipment, and kitchen appliances.
- Inventory, order and stock kitchen and office supplies.
- Coordinate compliance documents for office vendors, contracts, access rights and equipment inventories.
- Assist in management and monitoring of office safety and security including access control, parking access where applicable and meeting ADA/Federal/OSHA standards.
- Participate in various employee onboarding requirements including the preparation of employee name signage, assign access cards, assigning phone extensions, emergency procedure documents, information packets, etc.
- Support emergency preparedness plans of the office including participation or leadership of the emergency team.
- Update office occupancy data online.
- Provide updates applicable to content on office Connect page.
- Assist Facility Management Team with tactical planning for the regional facilities team’s goal and objectives.
- Help support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving savings.
- Assist with relocation services, office projects preparation and clean up, and occupancy tracking.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Experience with answering a receptionist console and ability to field various calls.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Understanding of office technology, systems and equipment.
- Basic understanding of routine accounting methods.
- Minimum of two years facilities experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.