Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Analyst, Clinical Applications
at Cancer Treatment Centers of America
We Fight Cancer: Care That Never Quits®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA®) delivers an extraordinary patient experience we call Patient Empowered Care®. We deliver state-of-the-art, high quality care through an integrative model where a team of experts puts patients at the center of their own care. Every day, you will help patients win the fight against cancer. Every day is challenging and rewarding beyond your imagination.
A Culture of Teamwork, Empowerment & Development
CTCA provides Stakeholders with exceptional support and easy access to a wide range of tools and resources they need to bring the best of themselves, every day. Our benefits, wellness, and compensation programs lead the market. We provide extensive training and career development opportunities that encourage professional and personal growth—it is a point of pride. We empower our Stakeholders to deliver the highest standard of care, which we call the Mother Standard®.
The Senior Analyst, Clinical Applications reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user’s needs as they relate to applicable systems. The role is responsible for the configuration and maintenance of systems to parallel overall business strategies. Acts as an internal expert, regarding system capabilities, and is responsible for coordinating upgrades to the base system. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to documenting functional and technical requirements, mapping process flows, documenting test plans, conducting system testing, documenting user manuals, and administering training. The Senior Analyst may assume additional responsibilities in support of management.
- Works with customers to understand their system requirements.Maps process models, designs technical solutions to satisfy requirements, and completes and documents formal system testing and procedures.
- Works with vendors and/or the Technology Systems Architect to be current on product features and support the alignment of the CTCA implementation strategy with the product’s roadmap.Using this information, he/she educates the CTCA end-users on available functionality.
- Responsible for independent application configuration.Monitors system configuration effectiveness and makes recommendations for changes as needed.Utilizes prescribed department change management processes to report anomalies, errors, inaccuracies or inefficiencies.
- Collaborates with the user community and IT leadership to provide support for systems, projects and initiatives.This could include tasks related to project (resources, timelines and design), vendor, financial and target management
- Communicates and collaborates with internal and external customer base promoting a transparent work environment for all IT initiatives.
- Insures procedures are written, maintained and published for applicable systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Health Care or IT related field, preferred.
- 5+ years ofIT orrelated business experience, preferred.
- Able to create and analyze current state process maps and align them with available applications.
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Solid understanding of appropriate workflows, commercially available technology, relational database concepts, and package system implementations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
Strong customer service orientation.
The Best Place to Work
We call ourselves Stakeholders because we all have a stake in the care and success of every patient. Today, CTCA Stakeholders deliver healing and hope to patients fighting complex and advanced cancer in Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Phoenix, AZ and Tulsa, OK. Each of our hospitals earned a Best Place to Work distinction and receives numerous accreditations that celebrate our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance and wellness.
Beyond The Resume, What We Look For
We select people with talent—people who thrive in an environment of continuous improvement. We are creative and resourceful problem solvers. We are inventors and innovators. As a CTCA Stakeholder, you make the difference in the life of a patient.
Do you see yourself working with a passionate team in a dynamic, high growth environment? Visit www.cancercenter.com/careers to begin your journey.