Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RESTORATIVE AIDE/ CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
at Jonesboro Nursing
- 24-Jun-2019 to 23-Aug-2019 (EST)
- Jonesboro, GA, USA
- Full Time
Full-time position with competitive wages and excellent benefit package.
Must have Long term care experience,Restorative Experience and current CNA Certification
RESTORATIVE JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs group restorative program exercises with residents daily and documents participation.
2. Assists residents with individualized restorative programs including, but not limited to: Ambulation Transfers Range of Motion Splint/Braces Bowel and Bladder Grooming/Bathing/Dressing
3. Tracks resident participation in restorative programs.
4. Encourages residents to work towards restorative program goals and reports progress to supervisor as needed.
5. Notifies supervisor of resident decline or improvement.
6. Assists residents with individualized dining program and documents consumption and participation.
7. Performs essential functions of Certified Nursing Assistants as needed