Kellogg Garden Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kellogg Garden Products
Kellogg Garden Products, a family-owned and operated company with roots that span over four generations is seeking seasonal part-time Product Trainers. Our Product Trainers are responsible for educating direct account personnel on the benefits of gardening with Kellogg’s organic products within their assigned territory. Additionally, this position is responsible for building consumer loyalty by assisting consumers in selecting products appropriate to their needs through asking questions and active listening.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Product Knowledge Training to store personnel to help drive sales to the end user.
- Engage with management from direct accounts to facilitate opportunities to educate store personnel
- Conduct training sessions at multiple stores daily within assigned territory.
- Generate sales by increasing brand awareness through direct interactions with store personnel and consumers.
- Participate in promotional events in assigned territory.
- Understand and demonstrate safe work practices to ensure a safe work environment.
- Promote and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Competitive hourly wage to include travel pay. Mileage reimbursement.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous lawn and garden experience, preferred
- A passion for gardening, specifically organic gardening
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple audiences- consumers, store personnel, and internal information sharing
- Proficient in prioritizing, planning and organizing
- Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and climb
- Must be able to lift heavy objects weighing 50lbs or more
- Ability to work flexible hours, weekends and evenings as needed
- Must have an Android or iPhone Smartphone with data plan
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance, clean driving record