Linde Engineering North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Fabrication-Hydro-Chem
at Linde Engineering North America
Job Reference #: 5293
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- # of Openings
Provide direction and oversight of all aspects of Hydro-Chem’s manufacturing operation.
The Director of Fabrication, Hydro-Chem shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consult with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Provide direction to Sales Representatives.
- Participate in Sales Presentations.
- Verify Project Budgets are in line with the approved Proposal Budgets.
- Review Manufacturing Project Cost and provide ideas on savings.
- Align policies and procedures between Corporate and Manufacturing.
- Provide input for the development of Operating and Capital Budgets.
- Respect Key Performance Indicators.
- Approve payments of operating costs.
- Participate in and Lead Six Sigma initiatives.
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- Develop ways to improve Shop Productivity
- Proactively participate in developing proposals for outside customers
- BS/BA in Business or Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing Management.
- Possess a broad understanding of each manufacturing discipline.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the company.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective reasoning and decision-making skills.