Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
We are seeking a General Manager to oversee day to day operations for the legendary Tabernacle located in Atlanta, GA to ensure that the venue and all related matters operate within the scope of Live Nation standards, policies and procedures.
Manage all elements of shows/events from pre-show planning /scheduling to post-show reporting.
- Establish and maintain high standards of customer service for staff, customers and vendors
- Identify and maximize revenue drivers while optimizing the overall guest and artist experience
- Collaborate with Marketing, Premium Seat Sales, and Sponsorship to create innovative offerings that drive incremental revenue growth, fan and partner engagement, and profitability
- Manage overall expenses of concerts to maximize profits while protecting the guest and artist experience
- Oversee food and beverage and merchandise performance and strategies (point of sale ratio, variety, etc)
- Hire, train and schedule full and part-time employees, and work closely with all subcontractors and/or third-party vendors
- Promote and establish "rental" events in the venue and help create new content to maximize opportunities in the calendar.
- Work closely with Live Nation promoters and operations to provide direction on standards and compliance
- Coordinate and facilitate event set-up with operations
- Perform and execute successful settlement of events, as needed
- Prepare and execute timely Flash Reports after events, as needed
- Forecast in ROME, operational and production expenses, as well as ancillary revenue streams.
- Coordinate day of event activities and matters
- Excellent working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Implement and comply with the companies' audit procedures
- Ensure that employees performance are monitored and reviewed accordingly
- Management of employee attendance records, for all employees
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the executive management
- Work closely with key civic governmental departments, as well as interaction with the community in general
- Other duties as assigned
- This position typically supervises a number of exempt and non-exempt positions
- Work with various 3rd party rentals to produce and manage special events as they relate to the Corporate and Private sector. It should also be noted that the job will encompass fielding inquiries and seeking out special events of the above mentioned nature.
- B.A. in Business Management or related field and/or experience in lieu of degree
- Ten to fifteen years comparable business management work experience including previous supervisory role?
We offer competitive compensation including Vacation and Holiday Pay, Medical/Vision/Dental and Life.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, sex, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected classification.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner.?Live Nation?may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.