Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services- Coca Cola Roxy
at Live Nation
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
As part of the Guest Services team, you are responsible for providing excellent guest services at The Coca-Cola Roxy during events. This includes greeting VIP guests, providing information and directions, assisting with problems/issues, and controlling ticket access throughout the venue.
Candidates are required to have at least one (1) year prior customer service experience, preferably in a music theater or entertainment venue environment. Applicants must be able to work holidays and weekend (Friday/Saturday/Sunday) events throughout the year. Shifts schedules vary, candidate must be available to work night shifts. Most shifts are roughly 6:00pm-midnight, occasionally some shifts may go longer. Candidate must be able to stand for a minimum of 5 -6 hour shifts, walk up and down stairs. Candidates should be friendly, outgoing, and presentable with the ability to think quickly in a fast paced environment and communicate effectively.
- Meet, greet and seat all guests with a positive, friendly, helpful attitude and is a general source of information to all guests entering the venue
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously in a professional manner
- Responsible for quality of service offered to patrons of all House of Blues venues
- Effectively handles guest table location complaints and discrepancies, assures that all guest are dealt with in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Facilitates all guest reservation requests promptly and without error.
- Maintain high level of visibility throughout the venue and community
- Build guest loyalty by exceeding expectations of service. Anticipating and responding to guest needs.
- Knowledge of current and future shows, special menu items
- Properly answer guest questions regarding the menu, music hall, and artists appearing at the House
- Handle VIP Sign In signature sheet.
- Hand out wrist band / Sticker Passes to VIP area.
- Thank each guest for visiting the House, and invite him or her to return in a friendly and sincere manner
- Adhere to the Live Nation Hospitality Zone
Atmosphere VIP Lounge
- Keep VIP area clean and organized throughout the shift .
- Keep floor in VIP area free of spills, food, trash or other obstacles
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
- Maintain Live Nation safety and sanitation standards
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.