Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VIP Host- Tabernacle
at Live Nation
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, House of Blues Entertainment, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Meet, greet and seat all Tabernacle Premium Seating VIP guests with a positive, friendly, helpful attitude.
- Serve as VIP Host in the Tabernacle's VIP Lounge and the VIP Balcony areas on show nights.
- Ensure that guests receive highly personal service and the highest level of standards at all times.
- Greet all guests promptly and courtesy in a professional manner.
- Responsible for quality of service offered to all patrons.
- Effectively handles guest seating location complaints and discrepancies, assures that all guests are dealt with in an efficient manner and courteous manner.
- Facilitates all guest requests promptly and without error.
- Maintain high level of visibility throughout the venue.
- Build guest loyalty by exceeding expectations of service. Anticipating and responding to guest needs.
- Lead guests to balcony seating and provide appropriate wristbands and show info.
- Properly answer guest questions regarding the Tabernacle VIP Lounge menu, Music venue, and artists appearing at the venue.
- Assist in upselling available VIP inventory to concert patrons.
- Maintain articulate vocabulary with the ability to adapt and socialize with current audience.
- Maintain exemplary and professional grooming standards.
- Thank each guest for visiting the venue, and invite him or her to return in a friendly and sincere manner.
- Keep VIP area clean and free of spills, food, trash or other obstacles.
- Adhere to the House of Blues Hospitality Zone.
- Required to occasionally work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue.
- (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of club/venue operations, seating procedures, guest relations, problem solving.
- Skill in diplomacy, handling multiple tasks, verbal skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to diffuse possibly volatile situations with tact and diplomacy
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work in multi venues
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.