Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Executive - Atlanta
Magenic Account Executive - Atlanta
Magenic Account Executive’s are responsible for creating and driving new business within a specified region through innovative prospecting and networking. The role will be responsible for developing a strategic territory plan, executing against it through effective pipeline management and meeting/exceeding a quarterly sales quota. We only seek proven sales performers who are competitive, outgoing and enjoy owning their own territory. Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of sales excellence and experience owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure. To be clear, we seek Hunters, not Farmers. These are individual contributor roles focused on new business acquisition, not account management.
AEs are the driving force behind Magenic’s continued growth - and we believe in rewarding our sales team accordingly. We do so with competitive base salaries, robust benefits, commissions based on gross revenue and uncapped earning potential. We provide a supportive team environment, well-honed marketing engine, inside sales support, and most importantly, top-tier talent and resources to deliver what you sell! Our Consultants are best-of-breed and they stay with Magenic because of our unique culture and rewarding environment.
- Proven, repeatable ability to build new customer portfolios from scratch
- Unparalleled ability to develop an overall territory attack plan and an individual customer approach plan…that leads to a solid portfolio of new customers
- Extensive experience preparing and presenting first-time and follow-up meetings, with excellent follow-up with perspective customers
- Ability to diagnose customer needs on the first meeting or conference call
- Deep market knowledge and ability to uncover customer organizational vision, strategies, and needs to help shape a potential solution for that vision
- Proven experience selling to the financial services industry with established relationships at the executive level
- Proven experience selling services preferably to the business and technology organization (specifically with Digital, Application or Channel teams) in one of the following technical areas: Microsoft Stack, Mobile (Agnostic), Test Automation (Agnostic), and Open Source technologies (Angular, etc.)
- Excellent familiarity with a Solutions Selling background, including training from Insight Selling, Challenger Sales, Miller Heiman or Helping Clients Succeed
- Passion for developing solid personal relationships with the customers via meetings, lunches, dinners and events (golf, sports events, technology events, community events, etc.)
- Proven ability to adapt the message and meeting approach for various levels of a client organization (i.e. Stakeholder, CIO, VP, SR Manager, Line Manager, mid-level manager, PM, developer, QA, exec. Assistant, etc.) and with matching the messaging to the client needs
- Successful experience building internal relationships with Industry Practice and Professional Services delivery teams (General Managers, Technical Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and QA) that result in steering a solution through the initial envisioning stage all the way to the delivery stage
BENEFITS & CULTURE:?
- Uncapped Commission Plan (on Gross Revenue sold)
- Comprehensive medical/dental/etc. benefits
- Revenue sharing/401k
- Fitness Reimbursement
- $150 Cell phone reimbursement
- Continuous education & support
- Paid holidays
- Generous PTO
- Annual holiday gifts (GoPro, Xbox, Surface)
- Plus extras like Brews with Newbs, lunch & learns (i.e. Sushi-making class), lunch BBQs, Friday beer thirty, summer picnic, holiday party, board game night, soccer/softball leagues, Magenic-In-Motion fitness competition, and more