Management Recruiter of Fairfax
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employee Benefits Producer - Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
at Management Recruiter of Fairfax
Our client is the world's largest privately owned global insurance broker and employs more than 3,700 risk professionals. They provide more than 15,000 clients around the world with insurance, benefits, surety and risk management services. Their mission is to be the world's service leader in the insurance and risk management industry, our commitment is "to provide the most uncommon results in a most common business".
- Earn 30% on renewals until the end of time
- Privately-held firm - no red tape
- Unlimited compensation - salary + commissions, but not capped
- Robust support - service/support account managers are highly educated and certified
- Active cross-selling and lead generation with commercial lines
They are also known throughout the insurance industry as an entrepreneurial, progressive and successful insurance broker. As a result of continued individual and group accomplishments, They also have a record of steady and substantial growth. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.
We are particularly interested in those producers with voluntary benefits as well!
For this well known client, we are seeking a successful Employee Benefits Producer who would be responsible for driving new EB business and developing new relationships with high profile commercial clients in the 250+ member life sector here in the Atlanta and surrounding markets. Strong leadership and the demonstrated ability to sell are THE most important qualifications.
- 3 - 10 + years of varied Group Employee Benefits insurance experience
- Demonstrated Success in generating sales leads and prospects
- A consultative seller; not transnational
- Experience working with large client executive teams and ability to work with a corporate hqs.
- Demonstrated Success in driving new business with key high profile clients
- Familiarity with the Atlanta and surrounding metro markets
- Experience with accounts >250 + lives
- Ability to lead and mentor younger sales professionals is a big plus
- Ability to interact with high level executives; have a seat at the “table”
- Must be a Closer
- Successfully drive new revenues and develop new relationships
- Work in an integrated team sales environment with top notch underwriters and industry experts
- Drive new business with key high profile commercial clients
- Do whatever it takes to dominate the Atlanta metro market
Guaranteed base salary + incentives;
Great Benefits including significant incentive compensation