Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Location : Address
- 2300 Holcomb Bridge Rd.
- Location : Address 2
- Ste. 302
- Location : Postal Code
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a manager at this franchised Massage Envy location,* you’re responsible for the successful operations of the franchised location.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales and profitability goals and partnering with franchise owner to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff and training, monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring staff work schedules and managing human resource functions, where assigned, including interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, conducting staff meetings, resolving concerns and disputes, payroll processing, disciplining and terminating employees as well as all associated recordkeeping.
- Managing key business operations including inventory, bank deposits, marketing, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean, and safe environment for employees, members and guests, and developing a culture in the franchised location that embraces and reflects the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
What it Takes to Succeed
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a college degree (preferred).
- Have previous management, marketing, and sales experience within a service or retail industry.
- Possess the ability to identify and solve problems, set goals and expectations, delegate responsibilities, and effectively interact with and lead staff.
- Exhibit proficiency in establishing membership and retail sales goals and interpreting progress and trends in sales reports.
- Be aware of and comply with all labor and employment laws applicable to employees at the franchised location including local and state licensing laws and regulations related to general business operations and licensure of massage therapists and estheticians.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, franchise owners, and regional developers.
- Be able to communicate information to franchise owner and other individuals in the Massage Envy franchise network.
- Possess excellent leadership and influencer skills and the ability to motivate and inspire staff and develop a strong team culture.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.