Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Massage Therapist
- Location : Address
- 2960 Shallowford Rd
- Location : Address 2
- Suite 170
- Location : Postal Code
Licensed Massage Therapist ( Full or Part Time)
Guaranteed $27 - $30 per hour
Massage Envy Sandy Plains, Marietta 30066
SALARY: $42,120 - $56,160 /year (assuming 30 hours hands on per week) Part Time / Full Time
OUR PURPOSE: We help people feel their best.
CULTURE: We strive to make a positive difference in people's lives.
At Massage Envy Sandy Plains we have our own unique culture!
You will find it to be a friendly, giving and supportive environment.
WITH US YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Working with repeat clients allowing you to see the results of your work.
- Excellent pay, plus additional bonuses for requests and upgrades.
- Free employee monthly massages.
- Keep 100% of your gratuities.
- No on-call shifts.
- Flexible schedules to fit your lifestyle.
- 12+ hours of FREE Continuing Education.
- $500 Sign-on bonus
- $27 - $30 per hour Guaranteed (including tips and bonuses)
- Healthcare insurance plans available (30+ hrs/week employees).
- Individually owned and operated location.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love.
Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage).Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.