Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
This is a non-supervisory/individual contributor role that is responsible for playing a key role in servicing our customers by ensuring that all jobs are ordered timely and accurately to meet the needs of our customers. The Order Fulfillment Specialist works closely with the appropriate Field Service Representatives (FSRs) assigned to their accounts with the overall goal of servicing our customers at a high level.
Reports directly to the distribution center’s Order Fulfillment Lead.
- Work with FSRs to ensure the expectations of our builders are met with regard to timely and complete deliveries and installations.
- Facilitate verbal electronic or hard copy communications with builders regarding the phase of construction order cabinet dates selection information purchase orders etc.
- Provide field measure packets that include all the necessary information for FSR’s to accurately verify designs and selections on each job.
- Collect purchase order information and prepare accurate pricing summaries or invoicing purposes.
- Support timely and accurate ordering of all jobs as the ultimate goal.
- Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success: Be trustworthy Commit to your team Listen to understand Serve your customer Prepare and plan and Deliver the result.
- Ability to travel as required. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is <5%.
- Other duties incidental or regular as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Keeping track of construction schedules through communications with the superintendent electronic scheduling tools provided by builders receipt of hard copy documentation etc. Receive start notifications for all jobs before scheduling the home to be measured with the FSR.
- Collecting selection and purchase order information from the builder.
- Creating jobs in our system(s) before field measure.
- After release from the builder preparing measure packets that include space layouts items lists selection information contract cover sheets etc. Providing measure packets to appropriate FSR’s. Communicating any urgency associated with specific orders to the FSR.
- Keeping track of the outgoing and incoming field measure packets to ensure FSR’s complete their responsibilities in a timely fashion. Logging incoming field measure dates into designated system(s) for tracking purposes.
- Working with Design Associates or FSR’s to redesign any complex design spaces or taking care of any major SKU changes as requested by the FSR.
- Reviewing all selections and options and ensuring purchase order is accurate. Requesting VPO’s when needed. Preparing contract cover sheets for invoicing after PO is reconciled. Working to not hold up jobs if a PO needs to be adjusted but communicating to install schedulers with notes in our system’s delivery notes to hold installation until PO issues are resolved (In job-site direct markets purchase order issues must be rectified before order is placed in system).
- Preparing countertop orders and sending to countertop suppliers. Receiving confirmation of fax orders and placing them in job folders.
- May create install and quality walk packets that stay in the job folder which include the layout items list countertop info and field measure form.
- Finalizing and preparing orders to be given to schedulers.
- Working with Account Managers on recurring design changes that need to be corrected and making sure you’re using the most up to date information provided by them.
- Check all files after OFA has placed order in the system. Reconcile OFS-generated items list versus kitchen layout items list and verify all selection information.
Characteristics & Attributes:
- Experience using basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to communicate with people in varying levels of skilled trades.
- Ability to understand kitchen/bath layouts and interpret design issues related to final installation.
- Experience using computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and handling multiple priorities.
- Ability to define problems collect data establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Ability to follow existing guidelines and establish improved procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
- Higher education is preferred.
About MasterBrand Cabinets
Imagine a short commute to a company driven by a higher purpose. Where people are as important as our products, and the quality of life fuels the quality of ideas. Our culture is built around giving everyone the opportunity to contribute both their ideas and hard work. You will have the opportunity to grow, learn, and make a difference in the company and your community, and be recognized and rewarded for it. We build employee opportunity, purpose, and reward into everything we do.
Join our family of prominent brands across North America where we take ideas, build solutions, and fulfill dreams of a comfortable, inviting home.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MasterBrand Cabinets.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran status.
Opportunity. Purpose. Reward.