Memorial Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Analyst I - Finance
at Memorial Health System
Full Time -80 hours
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, the Financial Analyst is responsible for correctly measuring and thoroughly analyzing and clearly communicate profit and loss of individual corporations within the Memorial Health System with the intention of troubleshooting and proactively identifying areas for improvement with new technology and special projects. Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict confidentiality at all times.
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field with an Associate's Degree in Finance Preferred
· Associate's degree in related field with 10+ year's experience required
· Accounting skills, project management abilities and a knowledge and understanding of computer networking and information management systems
· PC Spreadsheet knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and implement integrated information management systems
· Knowledge of MEDITECH platforms a plus
1. Mines and analyzes financial data from IT systems.
2. Maintains ongoing software's and projects such as productivity, Data reviews, etc.
3. Assists with the development and implementation of action plans to correct deficiencies, create efficiencies, or improve financial operations.
4. Assists with the review of software and ensures the proper integration of new technology into the present financial information system.
5. Develops and implements reporting systems for tracking financial performance and assists with the communication of new technologies to Finance.
6. Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.