Memorial Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner Clinical Rotation - Graduate Medical Education
at Memorial Health System
Graduate Medical Education
Memorial Health System values higher education and welcomes all aspiring healthcare providers.
· Hands-on Experience: During clinical rotations you will receive hands-on experience in the profession that you're passionate about.
· Accredited Environment: Memorial Health System has multiple accreditations and awards including Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
· Community Hospital: Working with providers to provide excellent care toward community members of the Mid-Ohio Valley.
· Preceptorship: Learning one-on-one with a healthcare professional.
· Continuous Improvement: Memorial Health System prides itself on being an education-first institution, where learning is a high priority.
· Gain experience within your education and your comfort zone.
· Learn from leading healthcare professionals.
· Apply what you've learned in the classroom to real-life situations.
· Help community members in their journey to a healthy lifestyle.
· Perform clinical duties with guidance from preceptor
· Maintain confidentiality
· Be enrolled into a nurse practitioner program, a physician assistant program or a medical school.
· Willingness to learn
· Up-to-date Net learning Modules or Care Learning
· Confidentiality Form
· Security parking form
· Updated Immunizations
· Affiliation agreement
· Comply with all MHS Standards of Excellence