MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Clinician
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Mental Health Clinician
- Job ID
LCSW, LMSW & LPC
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to the DeKalb County Jail.
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Mental Health Clinician to join our team at the DeKalb County Jail. This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week Monday through Friday; 8:00a-5:00p.
Qualified candidates must be licensed in the state of Georgia as an LCSW, LMSW or LPC.
The Mental Health Clinician reports to the Director of Mental Health for personnel and mental health program management concerns and receives supervision on personnel and mental health program functions. The Mental Health Clinician also reports to the Mental Health Administrator for administrative supervision of daily assignments, caseload assignments, and administrative coordination of daily clinical operations. Receives administrative supervision on timelines and priorities.
- Attending morning and evening clinical rounds.
- Participating in the Intake process, and accepting daily clinical assignments.
- Carrying a clinical caseload assigned by Mental Health Administrator in consultation with Lead Clinician.
- Performing mental health/psychiatric interviews on assigned referrals.
- Completing mental health assessment form, SOAP progress note, and obtain signed release from persons consenting to treatment.
- Presenting mental health/psychiatric assessment results at daily rounds.
Centurion offers excellent, guaranteed salaries and comprehensive benefits including:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Dental and vision insurance options
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 7 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match immediately upon hire
- CEU reimbursement and up to 4 additional paid days off
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
and much more…
Come see what Centurion has to offer!
Experience and Education Requirements
- Masters level degree in social work, counseling, or psychology which must include course work in the provision of mental health services.
- Licensure in GA as an LCSW, LMSW or LPC.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain security clearance.