MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Payroll Clerk
- Job ID
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Payroll Clerk to join our team at the Georgia Regional Office located in College Park, Georgia.
Alternating work schedule of five 8-hour days/four 10-hour days.
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for compiling data according to Company policy and in accordance with government regulations and applicable tax codes. This role will also assist in coordinating all payroll-related activities in the processing of employee hours, to include problem resolution, process improvement, records management, and customer service.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Associates degree from an accredited program; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three (3) years related work experience required
- Proficiency with automated payroll and Kronos tracking systems
- Working knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws
- Experience with UltiPro a plus