Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HR MPACT COORDINATOR-BILINGUAL
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
- Human Resources
Supports site HR in all aspects of onboarding new hourly employees. Primary objectives include assimilating and orienting new employees to the organization, building relationships and initiatives to extend employee tenure and engagement, event planning and coordination, coordinating and tracking new employee MPACT training, tracking and maintaining sustainability of physical readiness program and other related duties as assigned.
- Manages all onboarding processes included in the organization’s New Hire Experience program.
- Ensures New Team Member Experience program is welcoming, thorough, and incorporates company culture.
- Coordinates with production training leaders to support and coach new hires for on the job performance.
- Serves as an employee ambassador for both new hires and tenured employees to answer questions and provide feedback.
- Develop innovative opportunities for advancement and career paths for employees.
- Identify and implement opportunities that improve the quality of life for employees such as recognition and appreciation programs and other innovative engagement strategies.
- Gather qualitative retention data by conducting and analyzing employee stay/ exit interviews.
- Coordinate and assist with all aspects of HR processes including annual benefits enrollment, performance management cycle, HR policies and procedures, etc.
- Update and manage systems and tools for HR and Payroll related projects, communication vehicles i.e. eSigns, and kiosks.
- H.S. Diploma required, College degree strongly preferred
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience in the HR field required
- Project management experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative relationship skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Familiar with employment laws
- Must be able to manage confidential information
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.