Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RPA Developer/ Lean Analyst
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
Employ LEAN methodologies to support the Finance Department across multiple divisions.
- Assist finance department in LEAN by providing process maps, assisting in brown paper exercises, working on special projects and providing general support.
- Facilitate the statuses of all local ongoing project plans or process improvement initiatives for the department by maintaining & monitoring projects on MoShare.
- Research, analyze and recommend newly established project work or process improvements. Prepares and submits specific recommendations with analytical projections for projects that have been established as valid
- Work with various departments to gather job descriptions, data and formulate information into a Pareto chart and plot projects to initiate
- Partners with project and/or process owners to gain a full understanding and appreciation for the complexity of the task to be undertaken. Coordinates with local plant management to research, analyze and recommend newly established project work or process improvements. Prepares and submits site specific recommendations with analytical projections for inclusion in master plan for business unit
- Perform other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or other related field
- 2 – 5 years of manufacturing experience; lean manufacturing preferred
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification or other comparable lean training/certification preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level proficiency using Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and become proficient using other departmental database systems to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Knowledge of Mohawk’s organizational and functional operating structure, products, administrative procedures and policies.
- Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with Senior Management and internal customers. Good presentation and team facilitation skills in order to present information, deliver training and solicit feedback at various levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and exercise good judgment to resolve problems and complete tasks in the absence of formalized guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to collect raw and secondary data, to organize, analyze and draw relevant conclusions to inform senior management accordingly
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Works well in group problem solving situations
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Collects and researches data. Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Designs work flows and procedures.
- Ability to work independently relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals in accordance with project deliverable and reporting deadlines.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.