Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Superba Operator ( Heatset ) - PHELPS RD
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge
12 Hour Night Swing D/B Shift
7:00 PM- 7:00 AM
- Threads and repairs breakouts to maintain efficiency and meet production standards
- Proactively identifies yarn quality during production runs
- Selects and stages tubes for winder operation
- Doffs off finished yarn packages as required
- Maintains daily production records
- Performs other duties as required
- Previous Yarn or Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- Read and write in Standard English
- Complete basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction
- Communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports
- Maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Constantly bend, cround, and stoop throughout the shift
- Work in an environment that is noisy, non-climate controlled facilities, and high traffic production floor
- Must be at least 18 years old and possess multi-tasking skills
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.