Mohawk Industries, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TUFTING CREELER - DURKAN (VIRGIL DR.)
at Mohawk Industries, inc.
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
- Job Group
We are always in search of Difference Makers to help us generate solutions and solve problems so that we can continue flooring the imagination of our customers; while providing value to their lives. We're redefining flooring with products that not only minimize climate impact but also foster beauty and allow people to connect and thrive.
If you would like to make a direct impact with a multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 global leader in flooring fashions, while making the world a better place, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Mohawk Industries is the world’s largest flooring company – and we are growing. We are a Fortune 500 company (NYSE: MHK) and our competitive advantages are huge
8 HOUR SHIFT
- Hang correct yarn on creel racks.
- Splice ends of yarn with air splicer, or hand tie.
- Pack yarn and placing in appropriate buggy.
- Keep work area clean at all times.
- Be able to stand around 90% of the shift.
- Move up and down the stairs.
- Be able to bend over to creel 1’down and reach 6’ high.
- Be able to lift 20lbs.
- Able to read and write basic English, to read work order.
- Must be able to follow all rules and regulations of safety.
- Must have good attendance and work history.
- Must have a good attitude and work well with others or be able to work alone.
- Must be able to verify different colors.
- Be able to verify creel lots.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.