Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Online Project Support Specialist (Continuous Recruitment)
at Naylor Publications
- Regular Full-Time
Please note this is a continuous recruitment posting and openings may or may not exist at this time. Applications will be evaluated on an as-needed basis.
The Online Project Support Specialist position is responsible for providing technical product and sales support for Naylor’s online projects to our associations and internal project teams, including sales representatives, editorial and management in efforts to positively impact revenue and client relations. This position reports to the Manager of Online Operations, but also takes direction from the Supervisor of Online Customer Support.
Other duties may be assigned as need arises.
- Leads the online project set-up for all online products from start to finish.
- Drives the introductory call with the association to establish timeline and technical setup needs.
- Collaborates with the Group Publisher, Project Manager, Marketing Account Specialist and Content Strategist to ensure that all duties are properly established prior to opening project for sales.
- Coordinates project mockups and filler ad branding for client approval, and works with the IT department to facilitate template and site builds.
- Establishes start date, provides weekly set-up updates to Manager of Online Operations, and works to have all stages properly clicked off prior to prospective sales open date.
- Leads the set-up and creation of more in-depth projects such as Wordpress microsites and mobile conference apps.
- Provides project-specific support to internal management teams.
- Facilitates all online inquiries including IT troubleshooting, ad set-up errors, project improvement ideas, etc.
- Compiles ad inventory and performance analytic information for project team meetings.
- Provides online ad specification support to sales team in order to drive successful calls.
- Manages the transition process for all online project redesigns by collaborating with the sales and IT departments in order to streamline advertiser conversions.
- Leads project auditing initiatives for the Supervisor of Online Customer Support and Manager of Online Operations for quality control and in support of overall online product development.
- Establishes relationship with Association client for on-going support needs.
- Coordinates the newsletter schedule with the client for each issue, ensuring that mailings are proofed, revised and delivered on time.
- Provides ongoing training of our content management system for association clients.
- Delivers creative consultation for newsletter template improvements through branding updates, mobile optimization, and standard ad size conversions.
- Provides ad coding instructions for all website and external newsletter ad sales.
- Facilitates all member data and category requests between the association client and the IT department.
- Provides ongoing vendor support for mobile conference app launches before and during association conferences.
- An Associate degree in business administration or similar field, with 1-2 years relevant work experience in a production and/or office environment. Additional years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirements.
- Must be internet savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office programs, advanced Excel, Word and internet browsers. Basic understanding of HTML code is a must. Need minimum typing speed of 35 cwpm.
- Requires good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to support the project managers and team members. Must be able to lead a project team by establishing duty and timeline expectations.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Must be able to manage multiple ongoing projects and schedules for several project managers simultaneously.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to conduct self according to Naylor’s operating values, which include operating with honesty and integrity, and in a spirit of teamwork and respect.
Naylor Association Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce.