Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP
- Practice Assistants
The Atlanta, Georgia office of a regional, AmLaw 100 law firm seeks a Project Assistant to work directly with attorneys who represent traditional and non-traditional lenders in a variety of transactions including syndicated and single-lender corporate and ABL credit facilities. The ideal candidate is a recent graduate from an accredited 4-year college or university who is considering law school or wants to learn more about the legal profession and is interested in working for 2 years prior to pursuing further education.
Tasks performed may include:
- Draft and revise documents (letters/assignments/amendments) using established form(s);
- Calendar due dates and create checklists, track to completion;
- Assemble post-closing binders; hardcopy and digital form;
- Capacity to proof and finalize documents and revise as needed;
- Perform other administrative and organizational tasks; and
- Review title policies.
- Ability to recognize/identify inconsistencies and formulate a logical solution;
- Manage information manually and electronically;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understands the need to ask questions and seek guidance when appropriate;
- Proficient use of word processing programs and features, including preparing, editing, saving and retrieval of documents; and
- Attention to detail.