New Relic, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PeopleOps Associate (Temp to Perm)
at New Relic, Inc.
Are you looking for an opportunity to jump start your career in Human Resources? Are you ready to jump in and apply your skills to help us reach our goals?
In this role, you will help our people thrive and contribute to the success of New Relic and the People Operations team. You are an ideal addition to our team if you are a fast learner, motivated, comfortable speaking in front of a group of individuals, and able to consistently maintain high standards of accuracy and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
You will be employed by our staffing partner and assigned on site at New Relic. The role is a temporary position, with the possibility of extended future employment directly with New Relic.
What You'll Do
- Lead new-hire onboarding programs, including but not limited to Day 1 Orientation and New Hire Service Project
- Answer employee questions via Slack, Email and Zendesk
- Generate and send offer letters
- Complete new hire data entry, audits, and system optimization
- Facilitate employment verifications and background checks
- Balance a high volume of work while delivering an exceptional employee experience
- Provide daily support for the People Operations department
- Help grow our strength as a team, by organizing team lunches and celebrations, inviting guest speakers to presentations, or writing an internal blog posts
- At least 1 year of HR or administrative experience
- Experience conducting new hire onboarding
- HRIS or systems data entry experience
- Working knowledge of G-Suite (including Google Slides and Google Sheets)
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work successfully both independently and within a team
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and utilize appropriate tact and integrity
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Experience using Workday
- Experience answering employee benefit questions
- Mac experience
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is the industry’s largest and most comprehensive cloud-based instrumentation platform built to create more perfect software. The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. We’re proudly trusted by more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company focused on building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.