Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Manager, Medical Supply - Atlanta Shepherd Center
Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
Numotion is looking for a Urology Account Manager to help fulfill our mission of improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life.
• Secures orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility and similar accounts specific to the Urologic landscape.
• Secures opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
• Follows up (by phone or visit) on customer inquiries and patient’s needs.
• Establishes professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, management, and other key personnel).
• Submits activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships.
• Performs all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
• Prepares lost business and territory sales forecast reports.
• Meets all set productivity and performance standards including keeping abreast of funding requirements and technological advances within the Urological Supply industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field is required;
• Physical Therapists & Occupational Therapists are encouraged to apply!
• Minimum of at least 3 years outside Urological Sales.
• Calling on: Complex rehab centers, spina bifida centers, Hospital/Hospital Systems, Urological Specialists/Centers.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
• Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
• An essential component of this position requires the employee to accept accountability and demonstrate a willingness to seek solutions rather than find fault with others. Accountability includes, but is not limited to, timely follow up regarding all assignments, review of all reports, cooperation with co-workers and response to customer service issues. All employees are expected to be accountable for their actions.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
• Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
• Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.