Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistive Technology Professional
Come join the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is actively seeking strong Assistive Technology Professionals to join our commercial sales team. We offer all ATPs a full range of administrative and technical support, so you can provide best in class service to your customers, base salary (DOE) plus a lucrative commission plan, comprehensive benefit package, 401(k) with company match, employer paid RESNA re-certification, company vehicle or allowance, generous relocation package plus so much more!
What you’ll do:
The Assistive Technology Professional designs custom assistive technology to meet the mobility objectives of our customers and their clinicians, and plays a pivotal role in improving the quality of life of the individuals we serve by providing mobility, independence and positioning.
- Maintains and improves upon existing relationships with current accounts and builds new ones with prospective accounts.
- Evaluates customers for Rehab equipment needs, delivers and fits equipment, and assures that the customer’s functional goals are met.
- Completes sales orders in a timely manner ensuring all required documentation is accurate and complete
- Responds to customer and referral inquiries, requests and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assists in the education of customer service and delivery staff regarding the proper use, selection and servicing of Rehab Technology products.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards.
- Maintains certifications and licenses; obtaining all required continuing education annually to assure no lapse in coverage; stays abreast of funding requirements and technological advances within the Rehab Technology industry
What you need:
- Current Assistive Technology Professional certification required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the durable medical equipment industry required; 2-5 years of experience in the Complex Rehab Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not a must
- Clinician (OT, PT, COTA, PTA, RN) or health related degree preferred
- Active driver’s license