Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SLED Regional Sales Director, Southeast
at Nutanix Inc
Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix.
Nutanix is a cloud computing software company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure appliances and software-defined storage. We were founded in 2009 and have been a publicly held company since 2016. We were named 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyper-Converged Systems.
Nutanix is the right fit for you if you are passionate about technology, creative, and accomplished in your growing career. We pride ourselves on our encouraging culture where you learn from failures, pick yourself back up and become the best version of yourself. Nutanix offers several opportunities to participate in professional development and learning, fostering an inspiring environment. We believe in not only supporting you, but also your families through fully-paid healthcare plans, equity, and other financial tools and wellness programs.
The Regional Sales Director is a Sales Director position who is responsible for leading a sales team of highly skilled, seasoned sales individuals consisting of consisting of a mix of Strategic Account Managers and Enterprise Account Managers.
- Own regional sales number, revenue targets and sales projections
- Reports to an Area Vice President and will be responsible for building and managing a team
- Works closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities
- Work with marketing team to ensure effective marketing strategy and channel team on channel strategy
- Ensure timely and accurate revenue, customer and management reports using in-house systems, evangelizing the use of SFDC for forecasting requirements and prospect tracking
- Manage, mentor and ramp all account managers on the team as well as partner closely with System Engineering team
- Work closely with Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Travel up to 50%
- 5+ years of high-level SLED management experience of 7 or more direct reports in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing sales environment
- Minimum of 3-7 years in SLED quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- Self-starter who takes initiative, works with limited direction, and has experience with companies pursuing and undergoing rapid growth
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expect high standards for self and team
- BA/BS degree or higher