Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center
Luxurious comfort embraces pure style at the elegant, four-diamond Omni Hotel at CNN Center. Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta within the bustling Centennial Park District, this luxury hotel treats you to views of the spectacular downtown skyline or picturesque Centennial Olympic Park. The Omni Hotel at CNN Center is connected to Philips Arena and the Georgia World Congress Center, and it is the closest hotel to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Omni CNN’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Hotel at CNN Center may be your perfect match.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
Greet all guests promptly and courteously.
• Up-selling and suggestive selling when order taking. Clearly and knowledgeable explain what specialty drinks consist of.
• Become completely familiar with all liquors, beers, food, and specialty drinks.
• Ensure all open checks have proper payment, for security.
• Determine the needs and wishes of any guest that express dissatisfaction and make decisions that benefit them.
• Ability to focus attention on details.
• Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintains concentration and make concise decisions.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
• Maintain indicated uniform in accordance to Omni CNN Center standards.
• Complete other duties as assigned by manager.
• Assist the Over Look Bar and Lounge when needed or requested by management.
• Pickup of orders.
• Delivery of beverages to guests.
• Maintain clean and clear areas of lounge and monitor guest tables.
• Clean and clear service areas.
• Departing guests, ensuring proper payment.
• Timely and with accuracy follow all closing procedures.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
- Previous serving experience preferred
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- TABC and Food Handler certifications are required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English