Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction, ensuring quality production, on time and on budget for a high-volume/high-throughput studio. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent project management, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization. In addition, the Account Manager will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing management of any problems that may arise.
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
- Pursue and be aware of opportunities for account growth and new business, sales or other support.
- Generating monthly reporting, invoicing, and other administrative duties as necessary.
- Communicate client goals and represent client interests to the team.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understand company capabilities and services, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Report to the Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Creative Production, Marketing or Advertising agency experience a must.
- Project Management and coordination experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Video, Photography, Packaging, Design, Production and Marketing experience preferred.
- Cross-platform trained on Mac and PC, highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Keynote and familiar with Photoshop.
- Leadership skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, persuasive selling and demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Ability to assist in building and implementing long term strategic account plans.
- Proven success in building effective business relationships.
- Demonstrate initiative, self-motivation, assertiveness, and be results oriented.
- High level of energy and commitment.
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work independently.