Papa John's International, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Papa John's International, inc.
- Restaurant / Facility
- QCC Atlanta
- Food Production
- Job Code
- Location & ID
- US-GA-Acworth, 099250
- Requisition ID
- Job Street
- 1389 Hwy 92
- Job City
- Job State
- Job Zip Code
Come Join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team!
Hourly Team Member BONUS!!!
We are SERVING up more than just PIZZA! Come join a TEAM that you will always LOVE to be a part of! We are looking for a hard-working, fun, dedicated team player for a Production Team Member role at our Distribution Center in Acworth, GA!
Don't you want the FREEDOM of working for a company that pays you WEEKLY so that you can enjoy a few slices of pizza on your day off! Or maybe your driven by the GREAT PERKS as PAPA JOHNS team member! Apply Today!! We look forward to making you a proud PAPA JOHNS team member, not just another employee on the roster!
We are looking for a Production Team Member who is responsible for producing high quality dough within PJ Food Service specifications, maintaining all equipment in a highly sanitized environment and ensuring all dough is handled properly.
What are some perks?
- Take advantage of our Dough & Degrees program! We'll pay 100% of tuition for undergraduate and graduate online degree programs through Purdue University Global for eligible team members.
- Hourly Team Member MONTHLY BONUS!!
- Paid Time off to enjoy the GREAT things LIFE has to offer!
- Recognition for a job well done with a monthly awards and pizza day. (MMM. Pizza.)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working with great people in a smaller environment
- Affordable health insurance options - just ask for details
The Production Team Member is responsible for producing high quality dough within PJ Food Service specifications, maintaining all equipment in a highly sanitized environment and ensuring all dough is handled properly.
What’s on the Menu:
- Place dough balls into clean trays according to PJ Food Service standards.
- Insure all dough trays are properly dated, stacked and down-stack proper number of trays and maintain rotation practices at proper cooling temperature(s).
- Maintain and document Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards on cleanliness and sanitation to insure product is free of contamination or foreign material.
- Presoak dough trays and process through tray washer.
- Perform advanced lock out/tag out of all dough production equipment prior to cleaning/sanitizing.
- Wash, rinse and sanitize all dough processing equipment and production room upon completion of production.
- Document and sign off on various processes in dough production (sanitation, rejection procedure, dough weight, etc.)
- Adhere to all prescribed safety practices, including wearing the proper safety equipment/uniform.
- Perform general housekeeping for theQualityControlCenteras requested.
- Operate floor maintenance equipment to clean carpets and other flooring.
- Use cleaning chemicals and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) in a safe and proper manner.
- Ensure compliance with Safety standards, Sanitation and HACCP policies & procedures, federal, state and local regulations (OSHA, FDA, DOL) and all Papa John’s International, Inc., policies & procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience in a production or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Food handling certification preferred.
- Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed.
- Experience at repetitive activity for a prolonged period of time.
- Basic mathematical skills preferred.
- Basic mechanical skills preferred.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is YOU!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John’s has over 5,000 locations in 44 countries and territories around the world. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Driven to be the best. Better Ingredients. Better People. ®