Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Loss Prevention Specialist in Atlanta, GA at Party City
at Party City
The Loss Prevention Specialist (LPS) is a temporary position to support Stores during Halloween and when additional awareness and security is required. Stationed at the front of the store near the entrance and adjacent to registers, this position leads the Store team in providing a secure environment for Customers and Associates. The LPS assists Management in achieving business goals and objectives by creating an exceptional shopping experience while deterring theft and reducing accidents.
- Engage each Customer as they enter the Store by making eye contact and offering a sincere Welcome tailored to that Customer or family
- Maintain a clean and clutter free entrance and front end; manage and distribute baskets and carts
- Listen to and resolve customer complaints, refer to Management as required
- Make the Store team aware of Customers requiring additional attention, whether to assist in creating their party, or to deter suspicious activity
- Ensure the safety of Associates and Customers through strict adherence to safety and ladder policies; immediately bringing to the attention of management any safety concerns including spills, trip hazards, unsecured ladders, etc.
- Involve Management immediately in any Associate or Customer accidents; ensure the welfare, comfort and privacy of those involved
- Communicate questions, issues and concerns to GM, DM or RLPM
Persons assigned to the Schedule in the LPS role will:
- Provide a highly visible deterrent to loss while representing the Party City brand to our Customers as an extension of the Store Management Team
- Confidently interact with the public, maintain control over activity at the front of the store, and remain calm and professional while handling stressful situations
- Be alert to suspicious activity, keeping the Store Team engaged in deterring shoplifting through communication and exceptional customer service
- Strictly adhere to all physical security and loss prevention policies
- Not ring register, process freight, or perform other tasks which do not allow visibility and immediate response to customers