Paulding County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Supply Teacher
at Paulding County School District
Openings as of 10/19/2019
- Certified Supply Teacher JobID: 138
- Position Type:
Substitute/Supply Teaching/Certified Supply Teacher
- Date Posted:
System Wide (one or more)
- Date Available:
2018/2019 School Year
- Must hold a valid Georgia Teaching Certificate
- Completion of the Paulding County School District Substitute/Paraprofessional/Supply Teacher Training
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications that the Board may find appropriate and acceptable
- Provide appropriate instruction based on lesson plans provided by the teacher.
- Assist all students in achieving academic standards by following performance and behavior expectations in the classroom.
- Support students with encouragement.
- Use time efficiently.
- Maintain a safe physical setting for instruction.
- Adhere to appropriate safety procedures.
- Comply with the rules of the Professional Standards Commission code of ethics for educators.
- Follow federal, state and local laws, policies and procedures.
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
If you are seeking part-time employment in the public school system where you can make a difference in a child's education, supply teaching is the job for you. Paulding County School District is looking for certified teachers to help provide our students with quality instruction in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
There are times in a teacher's career when it is necessary to take a leave of absence from the classroom for an extended period of time beginning at 10 consecutive school days to approximately 3 months. In these instances, it is our goal to place the most qualified supply teacher in the classroom to assist with the educational needs of the students.
The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
Salary: $100 per day