Paulding County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Occupations Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy)
at Paulding County School District
Openings as of 10/17/2019
High School Teaching
- Health Occupations Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy) JobID: 1031
- Position Type:
High School Teaching/Health Occupations
- Date Posted:
System Wide (one or more)
- Date Available:
2019/2020 School Year
- Closing Date:
- (Click link for certification requirements and information)
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
Must be certified or eligible for certification in the following area(s):
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide instruction; assess and encourage student progress; manage the learning environment; comply with state and district level regulations and policies; comply with the rules of the Professional Standards Commission code of ethics for educators; other duties as assigned by the principal or immediate supervisor.
Salary: State base pay plus local supplement based on years of experience and degree.
Internal applicants must submit a cover letter and updated resume to .