Paulding County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High School IRR Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy)
at Paulding County School District
Openings as of 10/23/2019
Exceptional Student Services
- High School IRR Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy) JobID: 979
- Position Type:
Exceptional Student Services/Special Education IRR High School
- Date Posted:
System Wide (one or more)
- Date Available:
2019/2020 School Year
- Closing Date:
- Special Education, General Curriculum (P-12)
- Certified in one or more 6-12 content areas
- Provide instruction
- Assess and encourage student progress
- Manage the learning environment
- Comply with state and district level regulations and policies
- Comply with the rules of the Professional Standards Commission code of ethics for educators
- Other duties as assigned by the principal or immediate supervisor.
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
Must be certified or eligible for certification in the following area(s):
The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Salary: State base pay plus local supplement based on degree and number of years of experience.
Internal applicants must submit a cover letter and updated resume to