Paulding County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Technician
at Paulding County School District
Job Reference #: 1012
Openings as of 10/17/2019
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance Technician JobID: 1012
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
District - Maintenance Department
- Date Available:
- Closing Date:
- High school diploma, GED or Commensurate experience
- HVAC experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license, have dependable transportation, and have a good driving record.
The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements
- Performs preventive maintenance, inspections, cleanings, and proactive repairs to all designated equipment and/or mechanical systems
- Written and oral communication; high level of competence and proficiency in areas of preventative maintenance on commercial systems; proper use of tools for troubleshooting, installation, and repair of various types of equipment
- Inspect equipment for safe and efficient operation
- Inspect and perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment
- Replace HVAC air filters on a scheduled basis
- Maintain proper records of preventive maintenance schedule
- Communicate problems/concerns with equipment to HVAC supervisor
- Work without constant supervision
- Maintain a clean work site, vehicle, tools, and any equipment necessary to perform job responsibilities
- Assist HVAC Technicians with repairs
- Prepares, plans, and completes the cleaning, inspection, preventative maintenance, and possible installation of various types of equipment assigned to the trade
- Perform other duties as assigned by Superintendent or designee
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
|Indoor and outdoor work environment |
Driving a vehicle to conduct work
|Regular exposure to fumes, dust and odor|
|Seasonal heat and cold or adverse weather conditions|
|Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate specialized equipment |
Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
Ability to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, feel, talk, hear, crawl, and to read a variety of printed and coded materials
|Knowledge and Duties:|
* Internal applicants must submit a letter of interest and updated resume to TMcDaniel@paulding.k12.ga.us.