Paulding County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Interpreter - Sign Language (Anticipated)
at Paulding County School District
Openings as of 10/17/2019
Exceptional Student Services
- Interpreter - Sign Language (Anticipated) JobID: 1013
- Position Type:
Exceptional Student Services/Interpreter
- Date Posted:
System Wide (one or more)
- Date Available:
2019-2020 school year
- Closing Date:
- Must hold or be eligible to hold the Educational Interpreter License
- Must have a minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Completion of an interpreter training program or equivalent experience is required
- Must have one or more of the following certifications: Current national certification from the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) or a passing score of 3.5 on the Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, planning and organization
- Experience with special needs students preferred
- Provide services as described in specific students' Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
Salary: Based on degree, certification, and years of experience.
Internal applicants must submit a cover letter and updated resume to