Paulding County School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Visual Impaired Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy)
at Paulding County School District
Openings as of 10/17/2019
Exceptional Student Services
- Visual Impaired Teacher (Anticipated Vacancy) JobID: 1014
- Position Type:
Exceptional Student Services/Visually Impaired
- Date Posted:
System Wide (one or more)
- Date Available:
2019-2020 school year
- Closing Date:
- Special Education Visually Impaired (P-12)
- Proficiency in written and oral communication, planning and organization
- Prefer knowledge of teaching Braille
- Experience with special needs students preferred
- Provide services as described in specific students' Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Applicants will be selected for interview. Please do not contact local schools.
- It is the policy of the Paulding County School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability in any employment practice, educational program, or any other program, activity, or service.
- Vacancies posted for a minimum of ten (10) calendar days. Emergency vacancies posted for a minimum of five (5) calendar days.
- The Paulding County School District uses the E-Verify system to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
Must be certified or eligible for certification in the following area(s):
The Paulding County School District reserves the right to accept alternatives to some of the above requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
Salary: State base pay plus local supplement based on degree and years of experience.
Internal applicants must submit a cover letter and updated resume to