Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director End User Computing
at Zelis Payments
NJ or ATL
# of Openings:
Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Ranked #1 by NJ Biz as the Fastest Growing Company in NJ!
Zelis Healthcare is a mid-cap healthcare technology growth company and market-leading provider of integrated healthcare cost management and payments solutions including network analytics, network access, network cost management, payment integrity and electronic payments to payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical, dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis Healthcare is backed by Parthenon Capital Partners. www.zelis.com
Our Zelis Purpose
We founded Zelis to help control the rising cost of healthcare and make healthcare more affordable for all of us.
Deliver state of the art end user computing experience, across desktop, mobile and laptop. Proactively monitor performance, functionality and usability to ensure world class end user satisfaction.
- Define strategy and partner with Infrastructure Architecture functions to develop and implement transformative projects, including migration to cloud-based technologies (VDI), audio visual/video conference strategy, desktop build methodology, telephony and supporting tools.
- Define roadmap to evangelize the technology and tools to the end users across the enterprise.
- Responsible for co-ordinating and operationalizing the implemented solutions and tools.
- Develop and build the technology adoption programs and get results using proven adoption strategies for communication, training and change management.
- Develop and implement metrics, reports and monitoring tools to measure the measure and improve the new tools, controls that are being implemented.
- Collaborate and standardize the portfolio of IT service offerings, end-user devices/services and processes across the enterprise.
- Provides direction and directives to direct reports in the performance of their duties and their team’s duties as well as establishing work priorities.
- Candidate must have at least 8 years of experience running an End User Service Support organization
- Proven experience with Windows and Mac operating systems, CISCO conferencing solutions and telephony services including call center technologies.
- Must have the ability to understand and analyze end user requirements to be used for product and service improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership abilities in changing, ambiguous and challenging situations
- Demonstrable presentation, written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Bachelor's degree in a discipline relevant to the role or equivalent job related experience
An attractive compensation package comprised of base salary, plus incentives, as well as full benefits has been created to attract outstanding candidates.
OUR BIG 8 ZELIS VALUES
- We take personal accountability
- We look for a better way
- We serve each other and are always there to help
- We act level-less
- We use humor
- We develop serious expertise
- We act with integrity
- We celebrate
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!