Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Technician- Property Maintenance
at Peak Living
- Stockbridge, GA, USA
- Full Time
$500 SIGNING BONUS AFTER 90 DAYS OF EMPLOYMENT!
Peak Living is currently seeking a Service Technician to join our team! Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Technician is responsible for bringing units up to market ready condition in accordance with Peak Living standards. Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services.
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work. We are a full-service real estate management company with communities across the United States. Peak Living is uniquely positioned for growth as it continues rapid expansion through acquisitions. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles to boost property performance.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance (i.e. electrical, plumbing, appliance repair, etc.)
- Willingness to learn building trades and codes and how to read blueprints and schematics.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general maintenance in property management environment.
- Certification and licensing preferred, but not required.
- Complete make ready maintenance.
- Complete assigned work orders and ensure compliance to Peak Living standards.
- Assist with building and common area maintenance.
- Assist with preventative maintenance program and maintain property equipment.
Peak Living offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program.