Cogeco Peer 1
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Account Executive (San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta)
at Cogeco Peer 1
The Field Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals for industry verticals and market segments within their assigned territory by developing and acquiring named enterprise and mid-market clients. Self-generation of new leads; generating, actioning and closing warm leads through direct communication with named prospects. The incumbent will have an understanding specific corporate objectives/philosophy/business driver and execute a business plan to deliver solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have a proven track record of developing a territory by prospecting, not relying on inbound leads.
- Knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace in relation to company product offerings.
- Must be able to identify and contact decision makers through cold calls, research and networking with existing and new clients or other representatives in your targeted industry.
- Demonstrate commanding knowledge of target customers, existing competitors in the marketplace and industry trends that may impact a buying decision.
- Proven planning skills with the ability to “think outside the box” and see the “big picture” impact of decisions/actions.
- Able to accurately forecast anticipated monthly and quarterly revenue.
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills combined with a winning customer focused attitude; works interdependently to achieve higher common goals; supports the common goals regardless of personal performance factors and differences.
- With the tools provided, build an engagement plan and sales call strategy growing new lines of business through face-to-face and telephone interactions with prospects.
- Retain knowledge of products and services to effectively sell the full portfolio of offerings and accurately communicate our value proposition and strategies.
- Responsible and accountable for achieving individual specific monthly, quarterly and annual MRC revenue targets.
- Facilitates all aspects of the sales engagement process, acting as primary contact to prospects and customers, inclusive of pre-sales, active sales, negotiation, close and handoff for implementation.
- Lead the negotiation on commercial and legal discussions.
- This position may require 25-50% travel.
- Collaboratively work with the Lead Development team and Marketing organization in developing a territory engagement plan to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity.
- Immersion and accuracy with the Salesforce CRM associated with tracking of all activities inclusive of, calls, emails, leads, opportunities, accounts and forecasting.
What you can offer to Cogeco Peer 1
- University degree or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience incorporating value/service selling.
- Experience in strategic solution selling at the Executive level in a technology-related industry, such as IT services, hardware, software, etc.
- Experience in effectively coordinating and planning multiple projects, executing multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently, while working with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.