Precyse Solutions, LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Sales Associate
at Precyse Solutions, LLC.
- Job ID
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Hours Per Week
- Onsite Work Schedule Details
- M-F 8am - 6PM
- 200 North Point Center
The Field Sales Associate will provide sales support for a certain geographic region as set by an annual operation plan.
- Builds client confidence, is committed to increasing client satisfaction, sets achievable client expectations, assumes responsibility for solving client problems, ensures commitments to clients are met, and solicits opinions and ideas from clients (both internal and external).
- Manage short cycle and long cycle sales.
- Uses first-hand client feedback for improvements in products and services.
- Tactical selling such as presentations, quoting, demonstrations, and synthesis of communications into simple messages
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect.
- Exceptionally responsive to client needs and requests.
- Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues can simplify and process complex issues, and understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills, is detail-oriented. Uses logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
- Probes all potential sources for answers.
- Looks beyond the obvious to identify hidden problems.
- Knows and explains product features/benefits, understands the full product line, understands Clients’ business operations and needs, understands/responds to the competition, applies market knowledge.
- Demonstrates knowledge of products and competitive products (and market share details).
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific and technical journals and financial reports.
- Prioritizes well, manages time effectively, shows energy and a sense of urgency, reacts to opportunities, instills urgency in others, and meets deadlines.
- Values time and uses it effectively.
- Concentrates efforts on the more important priorities first.
- Attends to a broad range of activities and completes them efficiently.
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of task and projects.
- Supports nThrive’s Compliance Program by adhering to policies and procedures pertaining to HIPAA, FDCPA, FCRA, and other laws applicable to nThrive’s business practices. This includes: becoming familiar with nThrive’s Code of Ethics, attending training as required, notifying management or nThrive’s Helpline when there is a compliance concern or incident, HIPAA-compliant handling of patient information, and demonstrable awareness of confidentiality obligations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related Business degree.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external clients, as part of a solutions based team sales process.
- Work autonomously, independently and as part of team for collaboration and resolution of complex issues.
- Computer knowledge including MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
1+ years of sales experience.
- Experience selling services and solutions within the Healthcare industry.
- Experience using CRM software, preferably Sales Force.
Be Inspired. Ignite Change. Transform Health Care.
From Patient-to-PaymentSM, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities they serve. Our colleagues share a united passion to help health care organizations strengthen their financial position, which translates to accessible, quality care for all. This passion fuels our drive to innovate and participate in community outreach through the nThrive CARES program. Our colleagues are encouraged to think differently and empowered to make a lasting impact that ensures our health care providers, and our world, are healthy and productive.