Preferred Freezer Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Turret Operator (2nd Shift)
at Preferred Freezer Services
Preferred Freezer Services of Atlanta, GA (Lithia Springs) is seeking a Turret Operator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Load/unload goods, verify orders, palletize, pull orders, prep orders for ship or put away. Check, count and weight orders and inventory. Conduct regular inspections of forklift to ensure safety. Operate sit down and stand up Forklift and various electric warehouse equipment.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
- Inspect machine before usage.
- Report mechanical discrepancies to immediate supervisor and/or mechanic.
- Change batteries as needed.
- Place the safety chain on battery charger to prevent any injuries to self and/or others.
- Pull orders from assigned locations.
- Relocate product in the same aisle only.
- Write the order number, name of the consignee, case quantity on every order, box, pallet, packages and bins pulled.
- Immediately report any bad tickets to the Inventory Manager by radio and/or send them with the freezer checker.
- Keep freezer aisles clean – place plastic wrap, straps and/or broken wood into trash receptacle.
- Once orders are pulled, help run freight and locate product.
- Report all/any broken pallets to immediate supervisor.
- Completely pull all orders before the end of the shift.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Experience operating Turret is preferred but not required.