Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Principal Support Specialist
Join Our Team
Our Company headquarters is located in Duluth, GA.
The 367,000-square-foot building houses 1,700 employees who provide first-class support to our sales force as they build their business and serve clients.
For six years in a row, Primerica has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the best workplaces in Georgia! Over the past five years, Primerica has consistently been voted “Best Employer” by Gwinnett Magazine.
About this Position
The Registered Principal Support Specialist works in the Securities Department and monitors and responds to top producers’ telephone inquiries.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The associate functions as a sales partner to assigned Securities Rep and works with management to make and implement recommendations concerning department changes, improvements and enhancements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) or 3 years work experience in the Securities Industry
- SIE (if necessary), and Series 6 and 26 or 7 and 24 licenses required or obtained through a learning agreement
- Knowledge of individual securities and market dynamics preferred
- Effective writing, presentation, communication and coaching skills
- Effective problem solving/analysis skills
- Excellent PC computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and quickly and efficiently adapt to changes in procedures or policies
- Ability to perform assigned tasks within the specified time frames and meet quality expectations
Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
401k plan with 4% basic employer contribution and 100% employer match contribution up to 6%
Vacation, sick, holiday and volunteer time off
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
Company-sponsored social and philanthropy events
Since 1977 Primerica has been a Main Street Company for Main Street North America. Our mission is to create more financially independent families. Led by CEO Glenn Williams and President Peter Schneider, our 2,000 employees are proud to be an integral part of achieving Primerica's goal to help families become financially independent.
Primerica employees support our representatives as they provide education and financial solutions to their communities through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products. We insured approximately 5 million lives and have more than 2 million client investment accounts. Our competitive salaries, award-winning benefits package, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the reasons our average employee tenure is 13 years.
Our stock is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PRI.”
If you need an accommodation with any part of the application process, please call 470-564-6820 during regular business hours.