Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Insight Communications Analyst
Join Our Team
Our Company headquarters is located in Duluth, GA.
The 367,000-square-foot building houses 1,700 employees who provide first-class support to our sales force as they build their business and serve clients.
For six years in a row, Primerica has been recognized by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as one of the best workplaces in Georgia! Over the past five years, Primerica has consistently been voted “Best Employer” by Gwinnett Magazine.
About this Position
The Social Insight Communications Analyst will be responsible for the development and implementation of Primerica’s social media and digital listening strategy as well as other reputation related research.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The successful candidate will facilitate research and utilize social media listening tools and best practices to deliver actionable data-driven insights that inform important reputation initiatives and marketing decisions as well as an improved understanding of Primerica’s customers and business trends through listening across all digital channels. This position will help develop social content in collaboration with marketing and facilitate operational workflows to resolve issues identified through social listening. The Sr. Analyst will collaborate broadly across the enterprise and play a critical role in guiding the social and digital media strategy for Primerica.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Research, Marketing, or other quantitative or analytical field
- 3+ years of corporate experience in social media listening, data analysis and reporting experience
- Expertise and experience with social media and listening platforms tracking topics and pulling relevant data from social listening tools such as NetBase, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Strong strategic understanding of social listening capabilities and passion for staying educated about developments
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Experience developing executive presentations and understanding of large corporate environments
- Proven project management and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills
- Excellent communications and critical-thinking skills
- Experience using web analytics packages such as Google Analytics
- Self-starter with strong quantitative and qualitative background
- Proven ability to own projects from inception to completion (i.e., data collection, analysis, interpretation and insight generation)
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office applications
Day one health, dental, and vision insurance
401k plan with 4% basic employer contribution and 100% employer match contribution up to 6%
Vacation, sick, holiday and volunteer time off
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Savings Account & Health Savings Account
Company-sponsored social and philanthropy events
Since 1977 Primerica has been a Main Street Company for Main Street North America. Our mission is to create more financially independent families. Led by CEO Glenn Williams and President Peter Schneider, our 2,000 employees are proud to be an integral part of achieving Primerica's goal to help families become financially independent.
Primerica employees support our representatives as they provide education and financial solutions to their communities through term life insurance, mutual funds, annuities and other financial products. We insured approximately 5 million lives and have more than 2 million client investment accounts. Our competitive salaries, award-winning benefits package, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the reasons our average employee tenure is 13 years.
Our stock is traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “PRI.”
If you need an accommodation with any part of the application process, please call 470-564-6820 during regular business hours.