Priority Payment Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce/Zendesk Administrator Contractor
at Priority Payment Systems
Priority Real Estate Technology- PRET
6+ Month Contract
The Service Desk/CRM Administrator is responsible for the overall support and administration of PPS’s customer engagement platform and applications, as well as the overall CRM systems strategy. The administrator will manage, configure, develop, and improve how Zendesk is used on both the support and sales side of the business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Own all operational aspects of PPS’s Zendesk configuration, including adding instances as we grow
- Drive great learner and partner experiences by identifying pain points and efficiency opportunities within the Zendesk configuration and implementing improvements
- Assess our current ticketing architecture and work with the team to design our next generation ticketing system. Investigate and make a business case on potential model or software adjustments.
- Own Zendesk / vendor relationship and work to develop a roadmap and strategic priorities.
- Generate metrics and dashboards for both internal and partner usage
- Build strong business cases to advocate for the technology we need to support learners and partners
- Work with internal teams to map out our support technology roadmap including ticketing, data, help center, CRM and community tools
GENERAL QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
- Experience in implementing and administration of scaled ticketing software, ideally Zendesk and Jira. Experience in migrating ticketing software a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills with experience building new processes and systems
- Effective communication skills with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS degree required (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum two years direct Zendesk administration experience required
- Zendesk Support Admin Certification highly preferred