Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Title:Property Administrator
Under the general direction of the Senior Property Manager (SPM), the Property Administrator (PA) will collaborate with the operations, accounting and leasing teams to manage the portfolio of assets. The PA will be responsive to internal and external customer needs while completing multiple administrative tasks daily. The position will be fast-paced, requiring the PA to handle time-sensitive and/or confidential issues.
Here’s how to do that:
- Commit to Prologis’ Five Drivers of Competitive Advantage, which includes exceeding our customers’ expectations, participating in initiatives that improve our portfolio, and generate savings through supplier and vendor contract bidding.
- Confirm customer lease terms in YARDI. Complete the Move-In Checklist, prepare the welcome book with the property manager, and assist with customer onboarding.
- Arrange for utility transfer upon customer move out or move in.
- Contact existing customers and vendors as necessary to receive current and correct proof of insurance coverage, HVAC maintenance contracts, overhead door maintenance contracts, and emergency contact lists.
- Post monthly customer charges in YARDI and print out aging reports for property managers’ review.
- Print out quarterly general ledger reports for property manager’s review.
- Review PeopleSoft coding prior to property managers’ approval. Send invoices to GenPact for processing, as needed. Review vendor monthly statements and request outstanding invoices for processing.
- Assist property managers with customer repair requests and coordinate with maintenance technician and vendors, as necessary.
- Assist with customer relation activities (appreciation event, renewal gift, customer surveys, etc.).
- Upload historical customer, vendor and property documents to the DRS.
- Review and reconcile maintenance technician’s purchasing card account.
- Complete check requests and expense reports for property managers and forward to Accounts Payable Dept for approval and processing.
- Assist with vendor contract preparation via DocuSign and manage the completed documents.
- Receive, direct and follow-up on incoming phone calls.
- Coordinate internal office supplies and team functions.
- Assist property managers on CAM Reconciliations, Budgets, No Surprise Letters, and Lease Charge Schedules.
- Train/coordinate tasks or assignments for new property administrators.
- All other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Requires a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) or three years experience in Administration or related field and/or training.
- Ability to carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Execute responsibilities with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Ability to collaborate with operations, accounting and leasing team members to complete various projects and assignments.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to communicate via email with customers, vendors, and the Prologis team.
- Ability to use computer software and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks daily with efficiency and accuracy. Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines. Good record keeping of property improvement projects to assist property manager in scheduling and payment processing.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Show tact, discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment Type:Full time
The World’s Leader in Logistics Real Estate
Prologis provides efficient logistics real estate solutions to the world. In partnership with top manufacturing and distribution companies, we ensure timely delivery of the products that make modern life possible.