Purchasing Power, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Purchasing Power, LLC
Quality Assurance Engineer
Purchasing Power, Midtown Atlanta, GA
Quality Assurance Engineer
Purchasing Power, one of Atlanta’s fastest growing e-retailers, is seeking a QA Engineer to join our team in Atlanta, GA. In this role, the selected candidate will work within the Quality Assurance division of the IT Delivery Services group reporting to the IT Manager of Quality Assurance. The QA Engineer will be accountable for the functional and performance quality of all the various applications and services used to support the ecommerce systems. Responsibilities include analyzing requirements, writing, executing and maintaining automated test cases, reporting defects and troubleshooting issues. The QA Engineer will work in coordination with the Quality Assurance, Software Development, and Infrastructure teams on a daily basis.
This individual may be required to provide input to or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as requested.
What you’ll do (Duties)
- Read and understand user stories for new features and products.
- Develop and review test cases using test case templates and tools
- Create and execute automated test scripts and report issues as needed
- Drive issues to resolution by reporting issues in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Understand current automation and performance frameworks
- Develop, debug and execute automation test suites daily
- Must execute test cases to maintain project timeline, communicate progress and results
- Maintain superior quality of systems with no unplanned downtime
- Must have at least two years of experience testing in an Agile work environment
- Must have a significant amount of experience designing and maintaining automation test case suites.
- Must be able to write detailed automated test cases that can be executed during the sprint lifecycle.
- Must have working knowledge and experience using JAVA, Selenium & SQL
- Must have experience with a defect tracking system, JIRA preferred
- Must be able to write detailed test scenarios using a Test Case Management tool (e.g. qTest Manager)
- Must have experience using Continuous Integration and Configuration Management tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at once
- Must be a strong leader with excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively communicate with business stakeholders.
- Working knowledge and experience working with ecommerce systems is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (this includes excellent listening skills, concise communication, and targeting the message to specific audiences)
Why Purchasing Power?
We are the leading specialty e-retailer offering consumer products, vacations and online education services through an easy and convenient payment plan. Our customers love us because we make paying for their purchases stress- and hassle-free. The automatic payments help them to avoid penalty fees and ballooning interest associated with other payment options. While the fixed payment duration options empower them to budget more efficiently. Ours is a revolutionary e-commerce experience that gives customers access to a better life combined with a responsible way to buy.
Purchasing Power is ‘Powering People to a Better Life™’ through its employee purchase program, financial literacy efforts and charitable contributions.
For more information, visit www.PurchasingPower.com
- Our people! We are very proud of our people, we “Power People to a better life”
- 100% company paid benefits for employees
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet coffee, teas and free snacks
- Casual work environment
- Summer Hours
- Flexible PTO
- Top of the line hardware
Purchasing Power is an equal opportunity employer. At Purchasing Power, we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.