Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Data Analyst
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 18-13476
- Lead analysis of actual and projected capacity, anticipate availability and proactively identify resource constraints in collaboration with Line Managers to minimize unassigned time while balancing the workload of all resources designated for build activities.
- Create and maintain supply and demand models and associated reporting for optimized capacity planning and demand fulfillment in the system of record (CA Clarity PPM)
- Proactively identify and address supply and demand gaps using forecasts, reports and models to optimize utilization and headcount
- Engage with managers to recommend and approve staffing to satisfy demand requirements as well as Output Solution’s goals for workforce mix, e.g., skill levels, onshore / offshore, contractor / FTE, etc.
- Planning and designing of business processes and making recommendations or changes in order to improve and support process and strategies.
- Provide written and verbal updates to senior management regarding Workforce Management
- Provide input to the performance management process
- Provide leadership, mentorship and training to the team
- Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred)
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience in any combination of Workforce Management, Professional Services or Portfolio Management
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting, planning and understanding of financial and operational impacts and proactive in identifying strategies to manage utilization
- Advanced knowledge of an established Resource Management Tool (Clarity/ Planview/Change Point)
- • Exceptional MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
- Experience with SharePoint and CA Clarity PPM preferred
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion, independent judgment, high organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment with the ability to adapt to change and priorities as a trusted business partner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adapt to constantly changing priorities without direction or guidance
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence across all levels of business, often as a Change Agent
- Possess outstanding leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.