Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Technology Program Manager
at Pyramid Consulting Inc.
Job ID: 19-01857
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Insurance and Securities industry experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Project
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PMI-ACP certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
At Pyramid, we get I.T. And we get You. Information Technology has grown into every area of business, and you are ready to grow your career along with it. You take your career seriously, and need a partner who does too.
You need a partner who can recognize your past success and connect you with companies who are ready to challenge and reward you for your contributions.
That’s where you can count on us. Our experienced Technical Recruiters will partner with you to help find that next job that is the right fit for where you are now, and serves as a stepping stone to where you want to go in your career.
Join the Pyramid Consulting Talent Network today and stay up-to-date on our openings as they continue to become available!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.